Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It's been too long.

I just got back from a trip to FL to see my dad and little brother.  While I was down there we took my little brother to Disney World for the first time.  Unfortunately, it didn't do much for him but I on the other hand, loved it!  It was nice to embrace my inner child for a day! ha! 
I took my instax camera to the park with the intention of taking multiple pictures but walked away with only one.  As soon as the picture developed I knew I wanted to create a layout using the new Studio Calico July kit patterned papers... I am kind of in love with that blue and white triangle paper!!  After gathering a few of my favorite papers and that amazing Ormolu badge this is the page I came up with!  I got stuck in the middle of this page but with some encouraging words from a fellow scrapper I was able to continue on! I love the way scrapbooking makes me feel, it's such a happy and fun experience! 
Thanks for looking!

xo
Jess






No comments:

Post a Comment