Monday, June 18, 2012

Happiness is a choice

Life this past year has been a crazy emotional mess, I will blame it on being a college freshman.  I've had great days and horrible days, but that's okay because that is how life is.  More recently I have decided that it is time to get a grip on myself and my life so I have been focusing more on Gods word and have been trying to focus on the good and positive things in life.  Because when I take a step back I realize I am greatly blessed and that is reason enough to be happy. 
My dad has always told me "happiness is a choice," so that has been my goal recently, to choose happiness.  That choice has really paid off these past few weeks.  I won's say every day has been a walk in the park but, things have been better and I have been feeling better than I have in a long while.
So with that said I created a digital page to document this new found happiness.  I am dying to create an actual page with paper and glue but a busy life has not allowed me the time needed. So this is what I came up with for now.

Thanks for reading!
xo
Jess




2 comments: