Thursday, June 14, 2012

Hey. Hi. Hello.

Hello! I'm new to the blogging world so stick with me while I get the hang of things!

My name is Jessica DeAngelis, most call me Jess.  I am a 19, soon to be 20 year old trying to creatively  make my way through life.  I am currently in college studying graphic design with a minor in advertising.  Photography is my passion and has been since my freshman year of highschool.  It is what led me to scrapbooking and I couldn't be more grateful that it did.  I used to be a strictly paper and glue kind of scraper but I just recently tried my hand at digital scrapbooking and immediately fell in love.  What I love most about scrapbooking, and any art form really, is that it is an outlet for my chaotic thoughts.  I'll include blogging in that, haha, so this is a place where I'll share my inspiration, my photography, my scrapbooking, my life, and my heart.  So, stay tuned!

You can also find me
on instagram: jessicafaith
on twitter: jessica__faith
and over at TwoPeas: jessicafaith

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment